We need a qualified Conductor!
(*we will also accept applications from third-year students)
Do you have a particular affinity with babies and young children? Then we need your brilliance, your ability to ‘see potential’ and solve problems (along with your Conductor’s qualification), to join our small but highly effective team here in the buzzing, historic city of Nottingham.
• A permanent position
• Hours of Working: 38.5 hrs week (P/T hours considered), potentially including some home working
• An impressive salary: Salary FTE £23,000 – £28,000 (depending on experience) along with 13 weeks annual leave (to be taken during Footprints holidays)
What to expect:
• Being kept on your toes
• Working with and being part of a friendly, experienced and valued education team
• A highly supportive back-office team
• A happy, fun working environment
• Meeting some of the most amazing parents and guardians of children with additional needs and their families and helping to transform their lives
Please send your application to email@example.com by 12.00 midday on Friday, 28 May 2021.